Cheryl Alexander Stearns
The Leadership Development Exchange (LDE) is a signature program of Cheryl Alexander & Associates. We combine rich, focused leadership discussions, the open sharing of experience, perspectives, and best practices with peers, executive coaching, mentoring and peer mentoring.
We integrate a multidimensional approach including:
· Flexible Format: LDE is successful in a virtual format, in person, or a combination of both.
· Customized Curriculum: tailored to the needs of your organization and the participants, updated annually to ensure maximum alignment with strategic imperatives.
· Cohorts: Assigned peer-mentoring circles—small groups of 6-10 who form a cohort for the length of the program, guided by a Cheryl Alexander & Associates Executive Coach.
· Power Mentors: Internal and external executives who serve as thought leaders and role models bringing the topics alive through the sharing of their experiences and skills.
· Guided pre-work, discussion and follow up on a range of leadership topics for professional growth and development. Most organizations choose a total of 6-10 topics.
· 1:1 goal setting and coaching with a Cheryl Alexander & Associates Executive Coach. Participants make a commitment to the practical application of new learning monthly through actions, and to practicing new skills and behaviors until they become effective competencies. Cohorts and coaches support and hold each other accountable throughout.
We listen, support, challenge, and hold you accountable for reaching your desired goals. We offer new tools and support to build:
· Positive energy and focus
· Emotional intelligence
· Stronger relationships
· Ability to lean into difficult conversations
· Your signature leadership brand.
We believe in building upon what works, knowing your strengths, understanding your leadership style and the impact it has on others. We want you to thrive and grow as an authentic leader building agility, trust, respect, and relationships required of leaders and team members today.
83% Experienced Increased Engagement In, And Enthusiasm For Their Work
70% Share Their Gratitude for the Company's Investment in Them & Their Commitment to Stay & Grow
72% Are Promoted, or Experience a Positive Shift in Responsibilities Within the First Year and Receive Promotions Within 3 Years
46% Report Receiving Direct Feedback From Their Boss on their Improved Performance
100% Report Value Having a Clear Understanding of their Strengths and Leadership Capabilities
Read testimonials from recent graduates.
Cheryl Alexander & Associates, Inc
Twin Cities Metro Area, Minnesota
Copyright © 2021 Cheryl Alexander & Associates, Inc - All Rights Reserved.