Take your seat among peers. Carve out time to focus on who you are and what matters most. Share your insights, talents, and experiences with others. Become stronger, more understanding, and more effective as you build an uncommon community. We will provide you with a high impact and enjoyable way to enhance your leadership capacity and advance your career while providing you with a network of peers, executives, and coaches to support you as you grow and learn. We want you to thrive and develop as authentic leaders tapping into your unique set of talents, capabilities, interests and personality strengths. Together you will have the opportunity to find the golden nuggets that catapult you into the future you desire.
The Leadership Development Exchange (LDE) is a signature program of Cheryl Alexander & Associates. We combine rich, focused leadership discussions, the open sharing of experience, perspectives, and best practices with peers, executive coaching, mentoring and peer mentoring. Since 2003, LDE has become a building block for rapid development of high potential, high performing individuals at multiple levels, and has transformed leaders and organizational cultures. For several of our clients LDE is a flagship program for developing, empowering and retaining women leaders at all levels in their organization. It is an integrated, multidimensional approach that includes a:
· Flexible Format: LDE is successful in a virtual format, in person, or a combination of both.
· Customized Curriculum: tailored to the needs of your organization and the participants, updated annually to ensure maximum alignment with strategic imperatives.
· Cohorts: Assigned peer-mentoring circles—small groups of 6-10 who form a cohort for the length of the program, guided by a Cheryl Alexander & Associates Executive Coach.
· Power Mentors: Internal and external executives who serve as thought leaders and role models bringing the topics alive through the sharing of their experiences and skills.
· Guided pre-work, discussion and follow up on a range of leadership topics for professional growth and development. Most organizations choose a total of 6-10 topics.
· 1:1 goal setting and coaching with a Cheryl Alexander & Associates Executive Coach. Participants make a commitment to the practical application of new learning monthly through actions, and to practicing new skills and behaviors until they become effective competencies. Cohorts and coaches support and hold each other accountable throughout.
1. Participants are prepared with leadership skills to take on higher responsibility in the organization, accelerating promotional readiness.
2. Creation of a replicable environment and agreements where leadership topics, challenges and aspirations are discussed from an experiential and inside out perspective. This leads to greater collaboration, supportive feedback, and a passion to inquire, listen and learn from others.
3. Communities of support build and sustained across the organization. Through continuous meaningful dialogue, feedback, and trust, the best of authentic leadership styles emerge, and work projects become not only more innovative and impactful but also more enjoyable.
4. Participants adopt adaptive strategies to support self-care, joy, well-being, and the ability to survive, thrive and move forward in the midst of change and overwhelm.
5. Participants adopt tools and strategies for developing, motivating, and engaging others
6. Communication skills are elevated resulting in real-time insights and action.
See a dramatic increase in engagement, trust, loyalty and personal agency.
Team Development contains some of the same elements, depending on objectives. It is totally customized for the client.
Are you wanting to leverage combined strengths and harness the power and joy of becoming that team everyone wants to be a part of? Common team challenges we address include:
Whether your team is newly forming, long standing, positioning for growth, struggling or thriving, we delight in coming alongside you as a partner. Through consulting, coaching and customized development programming, we engage, equip, and empower each member individually and collectively to envision and then execute on what becoming exceptional means to the team.
We listen, support, challenge and hold you accountable for reaching your desired goals. We believe in building upon what works, knowing your strengths, and understanding your personalty and leadership style and the impact it has on others. We will help you stand strong in your best qualities, and adapt whatever is needed to grow and thrive as your best self. We want you to thrive and grow as an authentic leader building agility, trust, respect, and relationships required of leaders and team members today
Cheryl Alexander & Associates, Inc
8588 Shadow Creek Drive Maple Grove, MN 55311
Copyright © 2021 Cheryl Alexander & Assoociates, Inc - All Rights Reserved.